Little overview of some early work

What I made on the early FabKit MK4. A little, but not complete, overview. More to see on Instagram or website. DeGrazendeSlak.

5 Likes

Awesome work! I sense a certain fascination with coffee filters… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

All thanks to Melitta Bentz, inventor of the paper coffee filter!

Fresh out of the FabKit lasercutter, the VrouwKandelMan chandelier. Design by me.

2 Likes

Hoes voor een Huion tekentablet. Huion drawing tablet cover made from old jeans, old seat cover, lasercut MDF and felt.

2 Likes

Chainguard!
‘The vehicle of the future has two wheels and a handlebar.’

2 Likes

Nice :smiley: What material is that?

It is on one side coated 3 mm MDF (Gamma). On the backside (and engraved letters) I used oil to prevent water coming in. Dutch wheather conditions :sweat_drops: :sun_behind_rain_cloud: :sun_with_face: will decide how long this chainguard will last!

1 Like

Birthday present. The Raven. Engraving on MDF.

1 Like

Another birthday present. Ffukkie with capital M. Engraving on MDF.

1 Like

Am I the only one who actually makes something? Another birthday present. Volkswagen bus on mango- and acacia wood.

2 Likes

@eloyhensen might one of the few who shares here. Thank you for that :smiley:
We know other machines are busy at work via other social media which i guess is better for their business.

@FabCreator I use different social media platforms myself, but to my opinion this community deserves more attention (with the advantage that you know what hardware is used)!

1 Like

Nifty eyeglasses case. Felt and yarn.

2 Likes

Combined laserengraving/cutting and 3D printing. Birthday present. Designed a letter M (doubled and mirrored) and a cone to hold some M&M. Should keep one for myself!

3 Likes

Met stickervellen transfers gesneden en vervolgens met spuitlak op een T-shirt gekleurd.
Cut transfers with sticker sheets and then colored T-shirts with spray paint.
I used inkscape/lightburn/fabkit

2 Likes

Made a little breakfast board. Designed the lettering in Inkscape. Also percolator christmas tree pendants for a coffee addict. Made with Lightburn.

1 Like

A MDF sheep, a mango wooden board and a slate tile. All designed with Inkscape. Cut and engrave with Lightburn on the Fabkit.

3 Likes

“dit idee, zo’n beetje…”
Het idee werd vertaald naar deze onderzetters van 3 mm MDF, voorzien van 3 laklagen.
“something like this…”
The idea was converted into these coasters made of 3 mm MDF, with 3 layers of lacquer.

1 Like

Christmas spirit paper snowflake combined with a stag on a HR++ window (that’s why you see the second outline). Drawn with Inkscape.

2 Likes